Based in the heart of Soho, BBH London is a vibrant hub of creativity, where the Black Sheep was first born. Today we are home to over 400 BBHers across our different specialisms, all connected by one culture.
There is no "one size fits all" at BBH. We believe in the power of difference to make a difference. If you surprise people, then they’ll sit up. If you speak a different language to everyone else, then they’ll listen. If you craft your message with love and originality, then that message will land harder. If you give people something useful that makes their lives a little bit better, then they’ll thank you. Everything we do is born out of the pursuit of difference. We fill our building with people who are different. We like to work with people who are different.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture, and the people who work here.
As a Receptionist, you will provide a seamless welcome and environment for all those walking through the doors of 60 Kingly Street. You’ll be the face of BBH and the first point of contact for all visitors. You will take phone calls, book meeting rooms, organise our Work Experience programme and maintain the reception area to the highest standard, creating a vibrant and energetic atmosphere.
You’ll be a great communicator, have strong organisational skills, and be proactive and friendly at all times. You will be ambitious with a drive to progress working within a highly creative environment, and have a genuine interest in the advertising industry.
Make the best first impression:
Ensure we make the best possible first impression for clients, guests and staff. From their arrival to departure, when they call and email. You’ll do this by responding efficiently, in a friendly and polite manner.
Develop good working relationships with clients, guests and staff. Know their names, what accounts they work on, who they regularly work with and how often they visit. Develop relationships with people across the agency and understand what each department plays its part. Demonstrate clear communication, attention to detail and reliability.
Maintain an energetic and vibrant reception area
● Ensure that our front of house looks immaculate at all times
● Always be polite, helpful, professional and positive
● Meet and greet guests in reception, making them feel special, welcome and at home
● Recognise key clients, greet them by name, know who they are meeting with, which team they
work with, build strong relationships with them.
● Know what meetings are taking place each day and where, personally taking clients to the right
meeting room or showing them where they can work when necessary
● Ensure clients are shown how / where to work if required
● Ensure calls are answered efficiently. Always be cheerful and polite and ensure all messages
are passed on
● Ensure papers, magazines, books, awards, flowers look neat, tidy and clean
● Understand and live the BBH brand and values, and implement this through reception
● Maintain reception material such as the BBH bible and senior management lists
● Organise our weekly beautician and reflexologist visits
● Have a strong understanding of the industry and our place within it
● Liaise and work closely with PA’s to ensure that everything runs smoothly
● When problems arise, be solution focussed and work with your line manager to overcome and
prevent problems going forwards
● Maintain confidentiality and sensitivity at all times
max 3000 characters