At least 10 years in a client-facing agency role with experience working on B2B and/or Financial Services accounts.
• Familiarity with the digital, mobile, direct and the general evolving CRM marketing landscape – a working knowledge of Salesforce and Adobe suite is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to lead in an integrated manner and understand the importance of on and offline channels and think about the total connected experience for our key audience.
• Proficient in the use of Google Office – a plus.
• Proven ability to lead heavily staffed accounts, as well as maximize productivity of more skeletal teams.
• History of identifying problems or opportunities and taking the lead in solving them.
• Skilled at presenting ideas clearly, and with confidence.
• A bachelor’s degree in communications or related field.