Based in the heart of Soho, BBH London is a vibrant hub of creativity, where the Black Sheep was first born. Today we are home to over 400 BBHers across our different specialisms, all connected by one culture.
There is no "one size fits all" at BBH. We believe in the power of difference to make a difference. If you surprise people, then they’ll sit up. If you speak a different language to everyone else, then they’ll listen. If you craft your message with love and originality, then that message will land harder. If you give people something useful that makes their lives a little bit better, then they’ll thank you. Everything we do is born out of the pursuit of difference. We fill our building with people who are different. We like to work with people who are different.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture, and the people who work here.
Account Executives are the foundations of our account teams. They create an effective working environment without which the teams and the agency cannot function.
They are the person the team looks to get stuff sorted – to get everyone in the right place at the right time, to be that supportive crutch for their teams, to know what’s going on and to be one step ahead.
This requires optimism and enthusiasm, speed and reliability, an obsessive attention to detail and the confidence to take the initiative.
The Account Executive is a true apprentice – learning by doing, but also observing and assimilating the very best practice of the people around them, and asking questions to progress from executing to managing.
• Builds strong client relationships to ensure we can pull strings behind the scenes.
• Demonstrates gold standard service for our clients.
• Constantly considering the small details that make for a better working environment.
• Shares key commercial data and business info with team.
• Organises and, as much as appropriate, runs WIP finance status.
• Owns T&E budgets.
Ways Of Working Brilliance
• Owns Status doc and meeting.
• Keeps FAST docs up-to-date.
• Facilitates and organises team way of working.
• Champions new and different ways of working.
• Actively learns through doing, through observing and through sharing with peers and beyond.
• Acts as team co-ordinator, maintaining communication.
• Keeps team up to date with key competitor info & comms and any other relevant creative inspiration.
• Schedules and manages meetings for team, getting the right people in the right place at the right time.
max 3000 characters