The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines, as well as our friends from DOMANI Studios. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Sharpie, Abbott, Starwood, and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
The BBH Project Manager is responsible for the proactive management, within the agency account management and creative departments, of the internal process through the all stages of agency projects; forward planning, strategic development, creative development and production. The Project Manager must ensure that each project is delivered according to the agreed timelines, to the highest possible standard and for the agreed budget.
- Responsible for working with their account teams to produce clear and accurate calendars for all incoming client briefs as far forward as possible including scope of work and potential dates for briefing, presentation and delivery.
- Work with Department Heads, Agency Resource Manager and Studio Manager to plan most appropriate resource for each assignment.
- Responsible for producing all project timelines in liaison with account teams and production departments.
- Liaison between all appropriate production disciplines to ensure efficient co -production schedules when originating assets that will be shared among different media.
- Responsible to set up and run the following meetings based upon the agreed timeline:
- Project Planning Meetings
- Creative Briefings
- Internal Creative Reviews
- Go to Production Meeting
- These meetings together with weekly account status meetings and the creative workload status meeting give the Project Manager the tools with which to manage the project timings and to ensure that all members of the project team are working to agreed timelines.
- Ensure that each stage of the project from initial conceptual stage through to final master assets are approved and signed off by all the appropriate parties.
- Ensure that all creative presentations are delivered on time and to the agreed level of finish.
- Compile and produce detailed production estimates for any creative development expenses
- Ensure estimates are accurate (through consultation with art buying, studio and print production) and detailed for client presentation.
- Manage creative development and origination costs as per agreed budgets and to ensure that any changes are communicated accurately and quickly and that revised estimates produced and approved by account teams and client.
People and Relationship Management
- Must work in collaboration with all the following people/ departments:
- The Creative Directors/Creative Teams/Design department
- Business Directors/Account Teams
- Print Production, Broadcast, On Line, Art Production
- Ensure that all the key disciplines, as listed above, are aware of all the creative work, issues and timelines throughout the process and that any changes that occur during the process are communicated quickly and the appropriate action taken.
- A minimum of 4+ years of project management experience, preferably from a traditional advertising agency setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- A self-starter who is curious.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative.
- Strong understanding of print, digital and broadcast production.
- Strong sense of design and experience with industry leading creative output.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Google Apps
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite