The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Netflix, Marriott, Planned Parenthood and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
BBH NY is seeking a Post Producer to work at Slaughterhouse, our in-house Production and Post-Production company as we look to expand that offering and create a best-in class production hub capable of bringing BBH ideas and creativity to life. We are looking for someone who is driven to curate, create and help manage productions across broadcast, digital, and social channels and be a foundational pillar on which we build and expand the Slaughterhouse.
From a personality perspective, this person must be energetic, quick on their feet, solutions-driven and organized to ensure high quality work is delivered on time in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Closely managing post-production and potentially some production projects from greenlight to final delivery, for internal and client work. Specific responsibilities include:
• Estimating and budgeting jobs and managing the bottom line alongside the Studio Production Manager.
• Staffing: Source, hold, and hire freelance talent, including editors, motion graphics artists, animators, audio engineers etc.
• Post Producing: Creating schedules and overseeing timelines, leading supervised edits, sharing latest rough cuts and deliverables, applying creative quality control.
• Equipment: making sure that workflows are in place and that we have the right software / equipment to take on projects.
• Running point with BBH producers and account teams for active projects.
• Communicating with creative teams and helping bring their vision to life.
Work with The Slaughterhouse Studio Production Manager and BBH Head of Production as we:
• Build out the Slaughterhouse’s production and post production capabilities and facilities
• Create and improve workflow procedures (freelance guidelines, project archiving, equipment, etc.) particularly in post-production
• Identify areas we can improve and opportunities we can seize within the agency and outside of it.
• Collaborate on Slaughterhouse’s business needs as they arise (building out website, pulling together reels, tasks related to growing pains, etc.)
• 2-3 years in the industry/working in production or post production.
• Strong working relationships with external production partners, vendors, and freelance talent.
• Well versed in post production programs i.e. After Effects, Premiere, AutoDesk, Cinema4D, ProTools.
• Ability to manage budgets and schedules.
• Understanding and knowing different specs for deliverables, as well as online/offline timelines.
• A strong creative sensibility with interest in creative storytelling and creative problem solving.