The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Netflix, Marriott, Planned Parenthood and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
We seek an Office Manager who will be the executor of various needs from an administrative and facilities perspective. As the main point of contact for office management, our ideal Office Manager is an excellent customer service agent, one who is detailed oriented, highly motivated, collaborative and enthusiastic, super organized, and a problem solver, with the ability to work independently and be a trusted source of information and service to all.
• Greet and host guests, clients, candidates, and fellow BBHers in a professional and hospitable manner; close office
• Develop and maintain relationships with building management and outside vendors
• Calendar management, including agency events calendar, and conference room scheduling/meetings for staff, clients, and candidates
• Arrange travel and reconcile expenses for department heads
• Manage BBH Executive Cell Phone Plan
• Maintain budget management of food/drinks, office supplies and agency swag; keeping items stocked and accessible
• Help plan, coordinate, and run on-site and off-site agency events
• Provide backfill support to 2 Executive Assistants and Facilities Manager as needed
• Support various ad-hoc requests
• At least 3 years in a professional environment requiring strong admin skills and superior client service
• Demonstrated skill at managing multiple tasks and competing priorities efficiently and calmly
• Appropriate and effective communication skills with all levels of executives, management, and staff
• Experience in a creative services or professional services environment preferred