The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Netflix, Marriott, Planned Parenthood and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
BBH seeks an inspired, motivated, and experienced Interactive Producer to join our A-team of talented designers and developers in our New York office.
An Interactive Producer at BBH stewards a project from conception through deployment, and serves as both a client partner and an internal team leader. Our Producers are part Project Manager, part Account Manager. The ideal candidate lives and breathes interactive, simultaneously consulting and strategizing with our clients while inspiring and managing our architects, designers, and programmers.
- Identify and steward client/brand objectives and needs
- Partner with clients to provide interactive solutions to meet marketing and business objectives
- Author and present strategic recommendations
- Guide strategic implementation of recommendations
- Manage client relationship and expectations
- Manage logistics for all meetings and tasks (asset management, agendas, conference reports and all details)
- Facilitate resource management for active projects
- Manage budget with cost control orientation
- Maintain projects that are on time and on budget
- Work with department managers to provide client deliverables
- Lead QA execution for active projects
- Provide strategic contribution (strategic thinking / orientation)
- Facilitate new project leads through new and existing client relationships
- 3+ years of web development and digital production experience
- Excellent analytical, presentation and writing skills
- Strong communication skills, both externally and internally