The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines, as well as our friends from DOMANI Studios. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Sharpie, Abbott, Starwood, and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
- Reconcile, adjust and maintain General Ledger Accounts.
- Compile, enter and post monthly journal entries
- Review P&L accounts assigned and analyze and compare to budget
- Monthly Forecasting of P&L and reporting to Publicis Groupe
- Assist with closing the books and in producing monthly Financial Statements
- Assist with timely reporting of Financials to the Corporate office in the HFM reporting package.
- Prepare and maintain monthly Financial Closing reports
- Assist with Annual Audits and tax preparation schedules
- 0-3 year experience
- Proficiency in MS Office with very strong excel skills
- A positive outlook and excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to effectively work with finance and non-financial people, alike
- Ability to effectively manage workload, prioritize and streamline tasks to ensure accuracy and, take “ownership-mentality” in work
- Able to anticipate problems, analyze situations and proactively come up with solutions, or reach out for assistance when needed, in a timely basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance