The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines, as well as our friends from DOMANI Studios. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Sharpie, Abbott, Starwood, and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
BBH NY is seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Content Producer to work full time in our New York office. We are looking for someone who is driven to curate, create and manage best-in-class content productions primarily focused on TV and the web.
This person must be quick on their feet, solutions-driven and organized to ensure high quality work is delivered on time in an extremely fast-paced environment. Industry expertise at a recognized creative agency is a must.
The key traits we are looking for are:
- The determination to make something happen even when all reasonable logic indicates that there isn’t enough time, or money or… there will always be reasons why not. We’re the people who come with the ‘here’s how’.
- 3+ years at a creative agency or in a similar field. producing/associate producing short form content.
- A strong creative sensibility and a love of film.
- Great communication skills.
- The ability to build trust with creative teams.
- The skills to effectively manage workflow and budget.
- The desire to build great partner relationships and make great work.
- Overseeing projects ranging from $250K – $600K with responsibility for Creative and Client satisfaction, ensuring quality of work meets agency ambitions and client objectives.
- Managing projects from initial script through reconciliation, keeping jobs on schedule and on budget while maintaining the creative vision of the Agency and Client.
- Constantly striving to make the work better through partner / vendor choices and project management.
- Understanding and managing various projects types, including live action shoots, animation projects and stock footage licensing.
- Understanding of testing process / animatics. Heavy CG, digital, experiential, print, mobile, OOH, experience a plus.
- Participating directly with Clients at key moments in production process to ensure that client expectations are being managed as needed. (Day to day Client Management is handled by the Account Management Department but this role is Client facing).
- Being a strong, independent thinker, communicator, leader and decision maker with proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Being able to manage conflict effectively.
- Working with Cost Controllers to manage budgets / overages.
- Collaborating with Business Affairs on all talent / legal / licensing.
- Making sure that all paperwork, invoices and other BBH processes are adhered to.
- Reconciling jobs in a timely manner.
- Staying up to speed on latest industry talent / trends / developments.
- Candidate must have 3+ years of experience in/around the Agency world and be capable of leading Content projects successfully and independently.
- Candidate needs to be capable of respectful, strong working relationships with internal team(s) as well as external partners and development vendors.
- Understanding of production work flow and infrastructure.
- Technical skills ie Final Cut, Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite a plus.