The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines, as well as our friends from DOMANI Studios. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Sharpie, Abbott, Starwood, and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
The Comms Planner is responsible for overseeing the communications strategy of the client accounts in the USA. The Senior Communications Strategists will ensure that the strategic thinking on all accounts is of the highest order and is able to lead excellent creative executions.
- Assist in pitching to new clients and then lead new ones
- Optimize BBH’s whole strategic planning approach, processes, etc.
- Apply, develop and conduct different primary research techniques to gather and extract insights that spark the creative process. Both desk and syndicated research.
- Work across all functions to build an understanding of the strategic drivers of the business
- Drive the agency to achieve its strategic plan and to deliver against its goals for innovation, creativity, and profitability
- Create inspiring, relevant creative/tasks briefs and translate insight into ideas and subsequent management of idea across all media
- Apply, develop and conduct different primary research techniques to garner and unearth insights that spark the creative process
- Execution of appropriate creative projects across media – brief writing to presentation
- Responsible for establishing campaign measurement and performance frameworks
- Work closely with creative teams to help bring creative ideas to life across full client ecosystems and business verticals
- Stay on-top of relevant industry news, innovation and standout creative executions
- Maintain accurate timesheets that are completed by required deadlines
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of planning experience at a creative agency or on a creative brands showing clear and consistent contributions to long term strategic brand vision, the brand idea and creative
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced work environment
- Familiarity with syndicated research and audience affinity tools like Simmons or MRI
- Proven thought leadership on high profile and brands
- Proven ability to work with creative teams of the highest level and seniority
- Innate curiosity and aptitude to learn about marketing, brands, advertising, communications, culture, people, etc. a burning desire to dig into what makes them tick
- Is passionate about great creative, been part of its creation and able to talk about it