The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines, as well as our friends from DOMANI Studios. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Sharpie, Abbott, Starwood, and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
The Client Finance Manager will assume role of agency finance manager on assigned client business, providing financial support to both clients and account teams.
- Generate fee staff plans, review SOW documents and assist Account Management in SOW tracking
- Analyze and review compensation models
- Present and rationalize fees to marketing and/or procurement clients
- Forecast projected revenue on a monthly/quarterly basis and work with account leads to monitor monthly revenue pipeline
- Responsible for revenue % completion documents and revenue recognition each month.
- Ensure Fees are being billed and sent timely by Biller
- Generate financial reports and provide analysis in the review of monthly Labor reconciliations and P&L reporting
- Review Client contracts for Production Schedules and ensure Production jobs are billed to meet the payment terms of the Production companies
- Follow up on A/R items for assigned clients to help manage company trade working capital
- Review and analyze key financial metrics including Cash Metrics and provide month end analysis to BBH global management
- Provide critical support to Finance Director in managing the company’s resources which includes utilization reports, hiring needs/trends analysis, and various ad hoc requirements
- Complete monthly/quarterly reports for Senior Leadership
- Help nurture and mentor of junior team members
- The successful candidate will have 6 years’ applicable experience, with 2+ years at an advertising company
- Confidence in presenting and explaining fees to marketing and/or procurement clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with very strong excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work and communicate with finance and non-financial people, alike
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage workload, prioritize and streamline tasks to ensure accuracy and, take “ownership-mentality” in work/clients
- Able to anticipate problems, analyze situations and proactively come up with solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- SAP and Hyperion background