The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines, as well as our friends from DOMANI Studios. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Sharpie, Abbott, Starwood, and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
BBH NY is seeking an Associate Producer. We are looking for someone who is driven to curate, create and help manage best-in-class productions across broadcast, digital, and social channels.
This person must be quick on their feet, solutions-driven and organized to ensure high quality work is delivered on time in an extremely fast-paced environment. Previous experience in the industry is not required but an eagerness to learn and a hunger to succeed is.
The key traits we are looking for are:
- 2 years production experience and the desire to learn the skill set required to be a great producer.
- A willingness to work hard and an interest to explore various projects types whether they be content-based, digital, experiential or who knows what that needs to be produced… a movie? A car wrap? In this job, anything is possible.
- Strong creative sensibility.
- Great communication skills.
- Good team-working capabilities and the ability to manage conflict.
- The ability to manage budgets and schedules.
- The desire to buildgreat partnerrelationships and make great work.
- Thedetermination to make something happen even in the face of adversity.
- Assisting on full-scale productions in a variety of roles including your own full up jobs.
- Producing various projects with budgets ranging from $5K to approx $250K. These will include video content, animatics, new business materials, adaptations and versioning of existing spots, storyboards, banners, website landing pages, and others.
- Associate Producer will be responsible for the job from initial concept through reconciliation, keeping the creative integrity of the project in tact while making sure that the job stays on schedule and on budget.
- Communicating clearly with Account Management and Creative Teams to synthesize creative vision and client feedback / needs.
- Working with Cost Controllers to manage budgets / overages.
- Working with Business Affairs on all talent/legal matters.
- Creating POs / reconciling jobs.
- Making sure that all paperwork, invoices and other BBH processes are adhered to.
- Staying abreast of the latest industry trends and talent and developing relationships with production partners.
- Organizing and scheduling internal vendor screenings / experiences / training sessions.
- Interested in creative storytelling and creative problem solving. Candidates who have those skills, do not need a BA or an MA, although candidates with those will be considered as well.
- Must be capable of respectful, strong working relationships with internal team(s) as well as external partners and development vendors. Relationship management is key in this role.
- Superior organizational skills including estimating, scheduling, budgeting and negotiating skills.
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Technical skills i.e. Final Cut, Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite a plus.