The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines, as well as our friends from DOMANI Studios. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Sharpie, Abbott, Starwood, and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
- Assume role of primary financial contact for account team and budget manager on assigned client business
- Provide financial support to client account teams and monitor budgets on a project basis
- Assist in the creation of job estimates, budgets, and client staffing plans
- Have weekly Account Mgmt meetings to go over WIP open production jobs
- Provide critical support for Client Finance Manager in managing the company’s resources which includes revenue reports, trends analysis, and various adhoc requirements
- Generate professional financial reports and provide client financial analysis in the review of monthly Labor reconciliations & P&L reporting
- Review and analyze key financial metrics including profitability drivers
- Provide financial information to various departments and clients as required
- Secure client P.O. or necessary work/payment authorizations and ensures adherence to contract billing policies and workflow procedures
- Review Client contracts for Production Schedules and ensure Production jobs are billed to meet the payment terms of the Production companies
- Ensure Fees are billed and sent on time
- Run A/R reports and work with account teams to collect payment
- Be able to communicate with clients
- The successful candidate will have 0-2 years experience
- Proficiency in MS Office with very strong excel skills
- A positive outlook and excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to effectively work with finance and non-financial people, alike.
- Ability to effectively manage workload, prioritize and streamline tasks to ensure accuracy and, take “ownership-mentality” in work/clients
- Able to anticipate problems, analyze situations and proactively come up with solutions, or reach out for assistance when needed, in a timely basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.