The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines, as well as our friends from DOMANI Studios. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Sharpie, Abbott, Starwood, and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
Associate Account Manager
The Associate Account Manager will provide a key supporting role to the Account Management team while learning and developing all skill-sets.
- Help to manage projects from beginning to end, anticipating the needs of the team and the Clients reliably and consistently
- Manage competitive activity as well as broader category intel, sharing the information in an inspiring and timely manner
- Take a detail-oriented, organized, and proactive approach to each task and assignment with care in a fast-paced environment
- The successful candidate will have 1-2 years of work experience in Account Management
- Demonstrated basic understanding and thoughtful POV on Marketing and Advertising
- Enthusiastic, motivated, curious, energetic and always willing to help