The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Netflix, Marriott, Planned Parenthood and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
As an Associate Account Manager at BBH, you will be responsible for providing flawless administrative support on a day-to-day basis to the Account team. The ideal Associate Account Manager will have a knack for creative problem solving and a genuine interest in partnering with some of the most influential brands today. This person will approach the fast-paced agency culture with enthusiasm, generosity and curiosity.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned accounts
• Coordinate Client projects from planning to completion
• Implement and maintain administrative systems
• Create and process billable and non-billable expenses
• Provide Client service support to ensure that all assignments are executed timely and accurately
• Lead small-scale projects and assist in small-scale productions
• Execute strategies, problem-solve and develop solid business relationships effectively
• Creatively inclined, business oriented
• 1-2 years advertising experience
• Strict attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and focus on multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Responsive and flexible to a changing environment
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Advertising Agency experience a plus