The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Netflix, Marriott, Planned Parenthood and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
BBH is looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Analyst who will be integral to BBH’s Accounts Payable function to manage the Accounts Payable process internally and externally.
- Manage Accounts Payable process, including creating and approving Purchase orders
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation, coding, and approval prior to payment
- Manage Vendor set-up process with Shared Service Team
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors
- Be the point of contact for all invoice inquiries, internal and external
- Audit all employee T&E expenses,with knowledge of house policy and client contracts
- Approve/decline employee expenses by adhering to “House Rules” and practicing independent judgment on items not specifically outlined
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting for cost accounts
- Prepare journal entries
- Provide systems training and support to employees
- Reconcile payment transactions and code to corresponding projects
- Manage American Express Credit Card Account, following up on delinquent payments as appropriate
- Manage American Express Global Travel, providing support to agency as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years applicable experience
- Proficiency in MS Office with very strong excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with finance and non-financial people alike
- Ability to effectively manage workload, prioritize and streamline tasks to ensure accuracy and, take “ownership-mentality” in work
- Strong ability to anticipate problems, analyze situations and proactively come up with solutions, or reach out for assistance when needed, in a timely basis