The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines, as well as our friends from DOMANI Studios. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Sharpie, Abbott, Starwood, and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
The Account Supervisor- CRM will be the day-to-day manager of the client relationship; a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and a trusted partner to both clients and your team. We will rely on your marketing and CRM acumen as well as acute business logic to steward all elements of the account.
- Drive multi-channel program and campaign development, working with multi-disciplinary team
- Develop strong relationships with client counterparts (Manager and Director lever) to truly understand client issues, concerns, and requests; and to anticipate potential problem based on this client insight
- Become a strong supporter and contributor to the creative and strategy development process by having a clear understanding of clients’ needs and how the agency can help
- Be the organizational center of projects – lead Scope of Work documents including timelines, budgets and descriptions of deliverables; develop project briefs, manage projects, problem solve, and lead flawless execution while tracking project budgets and scopes, assessing estimates to actuals, managing Change Order process as needed
- Develop in-depth business reporting and comprehensive competitive advertising/marketing analyses
- Lead interface with clients, creative teams, production, and consulting teams
- Monitor on strategy, on-time/on-budget project performance, and escalate as necessary
- Understand and manage details of a campaign in the context of the larger business picture
- Build the client’s business through recommending, fostering, creating, and delivering effective programs
- Write simple marketing plans
- Evaluate the input and ideas of creative, media and strategic planning relative to strategy and client preferences
- Actively work to grow and develop the skills and abilities of junior agency staff
- 5+ years of related work experience in CRM
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Production savvy and experience with with social and digital
- Experience writing detailed proposals and statements of work to clearly define project scope, budget and timelines.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting information both orally and in writing with excellent interpersonal, presentation and written skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic with the desire to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and creative problem solving
- Sets and manages multiple project deliverables including time and cost estimates with internal and external parties
- Understands and manages factors related to account profitability, client satisfaction and client retention
- Proficiency in Google office suite of docs
- Experience in Financial Services a plus