The New York Office
BBH New York’s office in Tribeca boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the city. It is home to more than 125 BBH-ers across various disciplines, as well as our friends from DOMANI Studios. The NY team is proud to partner with such prestigious clients as Sony PlayStation, Sharpie, Abbott, Starwood, and Seamless.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
The Planning Intern is responsible for overseeing the strategy of the client accounts in the USA. Our Planning Intern will ensure that the strategic thinking on all accounts is of the highest order and is able to lead excellent creative executions. Develop and execute research techniques for current clients and pitches.
- Assist in pitching to new clients and then lead new ones
- Apply, develop and conduct different primary research techniques to gather and extract insights that spark the creative process
- Work across all functions to build an understanding of the strategic drivers of the business
- Execution of appropriate creative projects across media – brief writing to presentation
- Responsible for evaluating the effects of the campaign in the marketplace
- Bachelors degree
- 0-2 years of planning experience at a creative agency or on a creative brands
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced work environment