The Los Angeles Office
The LA office was founded in 2011 to sit at the forefront of how technology and entertainment are shaping the ad industry. Our offering includes; The Creative Studio, a production company founded in partnership with, pop star manager, Scooter Braun; and ZAG, a team of creative technologists and producers dedicated to exploring how technology can change the way people interact with brands.
We provide a range of services for our clients including brand consultancy, advertising, PR, digital experiences, events, creative innovation, design and CRM. We strive for simple, enduring ideas that are rooted in real human truths, and executed with brilliant craft. The culture of BBH is one that celebrates difference, education, inclusivity, innovation, and the relentless pursuit of excellence. This spirit is embodied in our enduring mantra: When the world zigs, zag.
We also like nice people
Your role as a Design Intern at BBH LA will be to support, design and develop great work. While here you’ll be expected to be a teammate who’s up for anything, work hard and find the opportunities in every project to learn.
We believe that an open and collaborative relationship with each other creates the best work and results. We look forward to you being our partner as we continue to grow as an agency.
- Offer creative support to all assigned projects and tasks, creating original design + art
- Learn to understand business problems and what makes great solutions
- Create surprising design solutions
- Constantly push/hone your craft
- Develop production skills
- Design client presentations
- Demonstrate ability to quickly comprehend and visualize specific design requirements
- Work hard, be a great teammate, learn fast, have an opinion
- Currently registered or just graduated as a design student
- Live (or have accommodations) in LA
- Advanced knowledge in all Adobe Creative suite programs
- Knowledge of current trends (design, technology, entertainment)
- Organizational, analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of cloud based project management tools (Gmail, Drive,Hangouts) and presentation tools (Keynote, Google Presentation)