The Los Angeles Office
The LA office was founded in 2011 to sit at the forefront of how technology and entertainment are shaping the ad industry. Our offering includes; The Creative Studio, a production company founded in partnership with, pop star manager, Scooter Braun; and ZAG, a team of creative technologists and producers dedicated to exploring how technology can change the way people interact with brands.
We provide a range of services for our clients including brand consultancy, advertising, PR, digital experiences, events, creative innovation, design and CRM. We strive for simple, enduring ideas that are rooted in real human truths, and executed with brilliant craft. The culture of BBH is one that celebrates difference, education, inclusivity, innovation, and the relentless pursuit of excellence. This spirit is embodied in our enduring mantra: When the world zigs, zag.
We also like nice people
BBH LA is looking for a Client Finance Analyst. The role will support the Finance Director in the financial and operational management of the LA office. This role will be very hands-on, fast paced and will require the successful candidate to be enthusiastic and passionate about our business and our people.
CLIENT FINANCE RELATED FUNCTIONS:
- Provide financial support to client account teams and monitor budgets on a project basis
- Secure Client P.O. or necessary work/payment authorizations, ensuring adherence to contract billing policies and workflow procedures
- Make sure production jobs are billed to meet the payment terms of the production companies
- Generate & maintain client facing budget tracking files as needed
- Process all Billable Vendor invoices for Payment
- Ensure Fees are billed and sent on time
- Labor (Budget vs Actual) and P&L reporting across all clients to review with Account leads
- Assist in the creation of jobs, estimates as needed
- Follow up with client payment teams on open Accounts Receivables
- Weekly / Bi-weekly review of WIP & AR with Account teams
- Adhoc financial reporting for Account & Management teams
SAP (FINANCIAL SYSTEM) WORKFLOW MANAGER FUNCTIONS:
- Become SAP (Altair) system expert and provide SAP support to Agency
- Assist Account teams in the creation of job estimates, budgets, and PO’s in SAP
- Responsible for all SAP Job workflow maintenance
- Compile, enter and post monthly journal entries.
- Perform month end close and Publicis Groupe monthly reporting requirements.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of BBH LA P&L Accounts assigned and analyze / compare to budget.
- Set up new joiners in Time System.
- The successful candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience within advertising (preferably as part of a client finance department)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Prior SAP systems knowledge a plus
- Strong interpersonal and business partnering skills, able to effectively work with finance and non-finance people, alike
- Must be able to handle numerous projects simultaneously and take initiative to resolve issues as required as well as balance multiple priorities and perspectives