The London Office
Based in the heart of Soho, BBH London is a vibrant hub of creativity, where the Black Sheep was first born. Today we are home to over 400 BBHer’s across our different specialisms, all connected by one culture.
There is no ‘one size fits all’ at BBH. We believe in difference. Because it makes a difference. If you surprise people then they’ll sit up. If you speak a different language to everyone else then they’ll listen. If you craft your message with love and originality then that message will land harder. If you give people something useful that makes their lives a little bit better then they’ll thank you. Everything we do is born out of the pursuit of difference. We fill our building with people who are different. We like to work with people who are different.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
Several years ago, BBH entered the Health & Wellness sector by rebranding one of the most famous medical treatments on the market. Today, the Health team continues to grow, with high-profile clients on both sides of the Atlantic.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Junior Designer, with one to two years of experience, to join the Health team at BBH London. Working alongside a team of experienced art directors, copywriters and video specialists, you will have the chance to hone your craft (and learn completely new skills) at an agency that puts high-quality work above everything else.
Adept with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, you will be equally at ease preparing print-ready files and designing responsive websites. You will have an eye for detail and a passion for producing work that looks different and makes a difference. An interest (and preferably experience) in Health & Wellness is a plus.
You will report to the Creative Director of the Health business at BBH, but you’ll also be supported and mentored by a Senior Art Director.
- Create beautiful brand guidelines for high-profile clients
- Implement existing brand guidelines, with accurate and considered design work in print and digital
- Develop storyboards for film content in collaboration with copywriters
- Develop creative concepts for advertisements, both in sketch form and via Photoshop
- Make text and visual amends to technical medical documents with 100% accuracy
- Support the team with a proactive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude and a strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to manage your time and meet deadlines
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
A NOTE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Please do not contact us. Thank you for your interest, we have an established PSL and value these relationships. On this particular instance, we would like to hear from candidates directly.