The London Office
Based in the heart of Soho, BBH London is a vibrant hub of creativity, where the Black Sheep was first born. Today we are home to over 400 BBHer’s across our different specialisms, all connected by one culture.
There is no ‘one size fits all’ at BBH. We believe in difference. Because it makes a difference. If you surprise people then they’ll sit up. If you speak a different language to everyone else then they’ll listen. If you craft your message with love and originality then that message will land harder. If you give people something useful that makes their lives a little bit better then they’ll thank you. Everything we do is born out of the pursuit of difference. We fill our building with people who are different. We like to work with people who are different.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
The role of Producer is to lead the generation, crafting and production of great ideas into great interactive. Producers are responsible for working with the Creative department to realise their ideas through development and craft, and manage the process through to delivery.
Producers must have good relationships with both the Strategy department and Team management, be client facing, campaign aware, and embrace collaboration with multiple partners and stakeholders both internally and externally. Challenges and unknowns should be embraced and relished.
- Providing feasibility analysis, guidance and support during creative development.
- Managing and liaising with User Experience (UX) and Creative Technology (CT) teams.
- Scoping, estimating and managing third party estimates, treatments and proposals.
- Drafting consolidated proposals back to clients.
- Producing detailed timeline and cost forecasts and estimates.
- Process management using waterfall and iterative approaches.
- Project management, including budget management, task control and project reporting.
- Writing detailed production documentation, including statements of work, functional specifications, issue logs, status sheets, budget breakdowns and contact reports.
- Risk mitigation, crisis management and contingency planning.
● Budget reconciliation and financial reporting.
- An overall understanding of agency process, good commercial experience, sound production knowledge, solid financial management.
- Knowledge of different types of interactive production and projects, including website builds, e-commerce, app development and emerging technologies.
- Solid, current technical knowledge and experience – with particular focus on web and mobile technologies and advertising platforms.
- Alternative project management approaches and methodologies, such as SCRUM and PRINCE2.
- Decent knowledge of the interactive production industry sector, including different production companies and their specialisms.
- Experience with variety of project management and reporting tools, such as Assembla, Jira, Basecamp, TeamGantt, Google Analytics or other similar information platforms.
A note to Recruitment Agencies
Thank-you for your interest, we have an established PSL and value these relationships. On this particular instance, we would like to hear from candidates directly.