The London Office
Based in the heart of Soho, BBH London is a vibrant hub of creativity, where the Black Sheep was first born. Today we are home to over 400 BBHer’s across our different specialisms, all connected by one culture.
There is no ‘one size fits all’ at BBH. We believe in difference. Because it makes a difference. If you surprise people then they’ll sit up. If you speak a different language to everyone else then they’ll listen. If you craft your message with love and originality then that message will land harder. If you give people something useful that makes their lives a little bit better then they’ll thank you. Everything we do is born out of the pursuit of difference. We fill our building with people who are different. We like to work with people who are different.
Our enduring commitment to difference is best embodied by The Black Sheep. It represents our businesses, our culture and the people who work here.
We are looking for a mid-weight digital display producer to join our team working across a variety of clients from Audi to Virgin Media.
Digital builds vary in complexity, but mainly consist of rich media HTML5 banner builds for desktop & mobile, large-scale and dynamic DOOH placements, bespoke social media content and VOD.
We encourage our producers to be creative, helping to solve problems and work with the creative teams and designers to develop the best work.
- Managing all digital production for a campaign, from scoping & creative development through testing and delivery of final builds
- Working closely alongside agency account & creative teams, clients, media agencies and third-party production studios.
- Oversee budgets, from cost estimates through to job reconciliations, ensuring prompt delivery of POs to vendors. Review all project documentation, including scope changes, estimates and change requests.
- Work closely with other production teams, such as art & film, attending photo and video shoots, and pre-production meetings with photographers and filmmakers, ensuring that assets captured will suit digital placements; Check for issues like landscape & portrait compatibility & file output types & sizes
- Work to help educate the wider BBH team on digital and help up skill those around you.
The successful applicant would have significant recent experience in producing digital banner campaigns.
Experience with the various 3rd party ad platforms like DoubleClick Studio and Flash Talking.
NICE TO HAVE
- Digital Outdoor
- Dynamic feed based ads
- SAP (finance system)
A note to Recruitment Agencies
Thank-you for your interest, we have an established PSL and value these relationships. On this particular instance, we would like to hear from candidates directly.